Welcome to the website, Facebook or Twitter page of the Heinrich Böll Foundation!
We‘re delighted that you‘re interested in our work. Please let us know, if you have any suggestions, ideas or criticism to offer. There are a few obligatory rules for how we interact with each other.
We welcome commentary that
- engages with the issues posted
- is dispassionate and constructive
We will not put up with
- insults, defamation or threats
- any instigation to violence
- sexism, racism and any other forms that target and denigrate specific groups
- advertising and spam
- link spam (that is, links to unrelated pages)
- the publication of personal data (doxing)
We reserve the right to delete any post that breaks these rules and to ban users who ignore these guidelines repeatedly. We want to promote constructive debates and thus reserve the right to hide certain posts.
Users are liable for what they post, and the Heinrich Böll Foundation assumes no liability for comments posted by others. Posting a comment on boell.de or our social media pages includes granting us permission to display your user name, your post and also quote from the respective post.
In case of further questions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. We hope you‘ll enjoy the debates!